This website is property of Visual Technology Lab, with address in C/ de la Vereda del Carmen,25, Tax Identification Code number B-87533048.
We use our own cookies on our website that allow us to improve the user experience and to offer content adapted to your interests thanks to the personalization of the content. We also use third party cookies that customize the advertising of the pages you visit with content of interest to our users.
Basic information on cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you visit our website, and that facilitate and personalize navigation when you visit the same pages.
What do cookies do?
Cookies do not identify you personally and pose no risk to your computer or mobile device. They are not viruses or spyware. They are simply tools used by the websites you visit to improve your navigation, to make your data travel safely through the web, to help us understand what information on our website is most useful to our users or to know what offers may be of interest to each user. And all this in a totally anonymous way: we will never know your name, address or telephone number unless you provide them to us. You decide whether or not to allow cookies, but if you decide not to allow them, you should block them in your browser. Before blocking them, we want to help you better understand how cookies are used.
How long are cookies active?
There are basically two types of cookies:
Session cookies, which expire when you leave the page or close your browser, i.e. they are active for the duration of your visit to our website. They are deleted when you turn off your device.
The permanent ones, which expire when the objective for which they are used is fulfilled or when they are deleted manually, all have an automatic deletion date and are normally used in online shopping processes, customization or in registration, so that you do not have to enter your password constantly.
- Techniques: they are necessary for you to be able to navigate through www.vt-lab.com correctly and to be able to access all the sections without problems.
- Analysis: they allow us to understand how you browse our website, see what works and what doesn’t, improve the website, calculate how many people visit www.vt-lab.com in order to improve the services we can offer you. This information is anonymous, and we only need it for statistical purposes.
- Social media add-ons: they make it easier for you to access our social network channels so that they can keep you up to date with tips and news as well as – participate in our online community.
How to set/deactivate cookies
Do you want to disable your browser’s cookies?
We tell you how to do it here:
- Click on the Tools button in Internet Explorer and then click on Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then move the slider to the level of privacy you want. Then click OK.
- As you move the slider, Internet Explorer will give you a description of the types of cookies that are blocked or allowed at each privacy level.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In Firefox select: Use custom history settings.
- Check the Accept cookies option to turn them on, and uncheck it to turn them off.
- Choos ehow long the cookies will be stored:
- Keep until: expires: the cookie will be deleted when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie.
- Keep until: close Firefox: the cookies that are stored on your computer will be deleted when you close Firefox.
- Keep until: always ask: shows an alert every time a website tries to send a cookie asking if you want to store it.
- Click OK to close the Options window.
- Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the Content Settings button.
- In the”Cookies” section, you can set the following options:
- Delete cookies.
- How to block cookies by default.
- Howto allow cookies by default.
- Save cookies and site data by default until you close your browser.
- Include exceptions for cookies from specific domains or websites.
Go to Preferences and in the Privacy pane, choose Block Cookies.
- Select the option you prefer:
- Advertising and third parties.
Go to Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
- Accept cookies. Accept all (default)
- Accept cookies only from the site visited. Cookies from third parties are rejected, for domains outside the one being visited.
- Never accept cookies. All cookies are rejected.
- From the home screen, select Settings > Safari, and then do one of the following:
- Press Accept cookies and choose the option you prefer:
- ii. “Of those visited”
- To clear all Safari cookies, press Settings > Safari > Clear Cookies and Data
Open the Android browser, press the Menu key and access the Settings option.
- In the Security and Privacy section, check or uncheck the Accept cookies box.
- Restart the browser to make the changes effective.
- In Internet Explorer, click More > Settings. You can also access Internet Explorer settings through Settings in the application list.
- Selector turn off Allow Cookies on your phone to allow or block the storage of cookies.
Relationship / Identification of Cookies used
Below we show you the cookies we use, ordered by the function they perform and informing you which site or provider generates them.
|BIGipServerpool||Internal||Mantiene la sesión|
|cbar_||CMS based||01 Technical|
|JSESSIONID||CMS based||Mantiene la sesión|
|sb_||CMS based||01 Technical|
|khcookie||GoogleMaps||Conecta con Google Maps|
|Flash Cookies||Flash||Ver contenido en flash|
|__zlcid||Zopim||Funcionamiento del chat|
|NRAGENT||New Relic||01 Technical|
|gvchan||Google docs||Envío de formularios|
|AWSELB||colbenson||funcionamiento del buscador|
|utm||GoogleAnalytics||Análisis de uso del site|
|s_||SiteCatalyst||Análisis de uso del site|
|UZ_||Userzoom||Encuestas de satisfacción|
Complementos de social media
|__atrfs||Addthis||Compartir en RRSS|
|__unam||ShareThis||Compartir en RRSS|
|Compartir en RRSS|
|guest_id||Compartir en RRSS|
|YSC||Youtube||Compartir en RRSS|
|01AI||abmr.net||Publicidad y personalización de contenido|
|acs||Media6degrees||Publicidad y personalización de contenido|
|ActivityInfo2||serving-sys||Publicidad y personalización de contenido|
|id||DoubleClick||Publicidad y personalización de contenido|
|mt_||Mathtag.com||Publicidad y personalización de contenido|
|RCID||reson8||Publicidad y personalización de contenido|
|sess||AppNexus||Publicidad y personalización de contenido|
|u2||serving-sys||Publicidad y personalización de contenido|
Protection of personal data according to the RGPD
VT-Lab, the commercial brand of VISUAL TECHNOLOGY LAB, in application of the current regulations on personal data protection, informs that the personal and professional data collected through the forms on the Website: www.vt-Lab.com, of the platform: VT-Platform and the IO’S & Android applications are included in the specific automated user files.
The collection and automated processing of personal data or 3D models is aimed at maintaining the commercial relationship and carrying out information, training, consultancy and other activities of VT-Lab
These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of complying with the aforementioned purpose.
VT-Lab takes the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The exercise of these rights can be made by the user himself by sending an email to: email@example.com
The user declares that all the information provided by him/her is true and correct, and agrees to keep it updated, communicating the changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
At VT-Lab, we will process your personal data and 3D models collected through the Website: www.vt-lab.com, VT-Platform or through the IO’s and Android applications for the following purposes:
- In the event of contracting the goods and services offered through VT-LAB, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending of information requested by means of the forms available on VT-LAB.COM
- Send newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of VT-LAB and the sector.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time by sending an e-mail to the address indicated above.
How long are the personal data and 3D models collected kept?
The personal data and 3D models provided will be kept for as long as the business relationship is maintained or you do not request their deletion and for the period for which legal responsibilities may arise for services rendered.
The processing of your data is carried out on the following legal bases which legitimise it:
- The request for information and/or the contracting of the services of VT-LAB, the terms and conditions of which will be made available to you in all cases prior to any possible contracting.
If you do not provide us with your data or if you do so in an incorrect or incomplete manner, we will not be able to attend to your request and it will not be possible to provide you with the information requested or to contract the services.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside of VT-LAB, unless legally obliged to do so.
Data retention in accordance with the LSSI
VT-LAB informs you that, as a data hosting service provider and by virtue of the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), it retains for a maximum period of 12 months the information essential to identify the origin of the data hosted and the time at which the service was initiated. The retention of this data does not affect the secrecy of communications and may only be used in the framework of a criminal investigation or for the safeguarding of public security, making it available to judges and/or courts or to the Ministry that so requires.
The communication of data to the Forces and Bodies of the State shall be made in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on the protection of personal data.
VT-LAB’s intellectual property rights
VT-LAB is the owner of all copyrights, intellectual and industrial property rights, know-how and any other rights related to the contents of vt-lab.com and website and the services offered therein, as well as the programs necessary for their implementation and related information.
The reproduction, publication and/or non-strictly private use of the contents of the vt-lab.com site, in whole or in part, is not permitted without prior written consent.
Intellectual property of the software
The user must respect the third-party programs made available by vt-lab, even if they are free and/or publicly available.
VT-Lab holds the necessary exploitation and intellectual property rights for the software.
The user does not acquire any right whatsoever to the software necessary for the provision of the service, nor to the technical information for monitoring the service, with the exception of the rights and licences necessary for the performance of the services contracted and only for the duration thereof.
The user will require written authorization from VT-LAB for any action beyond the fulfilment of the contract. The user will be prohibited from accessing, modifying or visualising the configuration, structure and files of the servers owned by VT-LAB, thus assuming civil and criminal responsibility for any incident that may arise from could occur in the servers and security systems as a direct consequence of a negligent or malicious action on your part.
Intellectual property of the hosted content
The use of the services provided by VT-LAB, and in particular the use of
– Use that is contrary to Spanish law or that infringes the rights of third parties.
– The publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion of VT-LAB, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory.
– Cracks, programme serial numbers or any other content that violates the intellectual property rights of third parties.
– The collection and/or use of other users‘ personal data without their express consent or in contravention of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data
– The use of the domain’s mail server and e-mail addresses for the sending of massive unwanted mail.
The user is fully responsible for the content of his website, the information transmitted and stored, the hypertext links, the claims of third parties and the legal actions regarding intellectual property, rights of third parties and protection of minors.
The user is responsible for the laws and regulations in force and the rules that have to do with the operation of the online service, e-commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use.
The user will indemnify VT-LAB for any expenses incurred by VT-LAB in any case for which the user is responsible, including fees and legal defence costs, even in the case of a non-definitive judicial decision.
Protection of hosted information
VT-LAB makes backup copies of the contents hosted on its servers, but it is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users. Likewise, it does not guarantee the total replacement of data deleted by users, since the said data may have been deleted and/or modified during the period of time since the last backup.
The services offered, with the exception of specific backup services, do not include the replacement of the contents stored in the backups carried out by VT-LAB, when this loss is attributable to the user; in this case, a fee will be determined in accordance with the complexity and volume of the recovery, always subject to the user’s acceptance.
The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of content is due to causes attributable to VT-LAB
In application of the LSSI. VT-LAB will not send advertising or promotional communications by e-mail or other equivalent electronic communication means that have not been previously requested or expressly authorised by the recipients of the same.
In the case of users with whom a previous contractual relationship exists, VT-LAB is indeed authorised to send commercial communications referring to VT-LAB products or services that are similar to those initially contracted with the client.
In any case, the user, after proving his/her identity, may request that no further commercial information be sent to him/her through the Customer Care channels.