BIM + VR, 10 advantages of visualizing BIM models in virtual reality
Visualizing BIM models in virtual reality enhances all the possibilities your model has and optimizes its perception including important aspects such as depth, spatial sensation, amplitude perception and proportion between the different elements, impossible to achieve by working with a BIM model on a computer screen.
The generation of spaces in three dimensions allows you to immerse yourself in them and work on a 1:1 scale, as well as move freely within them. At VT-Lab we do not talk about aesthetic values, but rather functional ones, which is why we develop productivity solutions whose objetive is to increase the efficiency of your work processes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1SZF_YePUc&t=30s
BIM + VR. These are some of the advantages that the integration of virtual reality in your work processes can bring you:
– Exponentially improves the understanding of the model and its characteristics by all the agents involved in the project.
– Interacts with materials and objects in an immersive way. – Improve detection of failures and architectural or structural elements: checks BIM models to discover structural inefficiences, clash detection, modeling or design errors, in adition to detecting opportunities in the project, in the monitoring of work and in the maintenance of the building. – Manage your model in an interactive way. – Increase productivity and quality of projects.
– Obtain great possibilities of personalization.
– Acquire a competitive difference showing your projects.
– Possibility of process simulation (trainings or virtual trainings).
– Make models more attractive and understandable by improving your customers’ perception and reducing marketing costs: the customer will be able to ”walk” through your model it is built anywhere in the world.
– Make changes possible and receives feedback in real time.
At VT-Lab we will advise you and develop the perfect solution according to your needs. Contact us if you are interested in implementing this technology in your company, thus increasing the productivity of your work processes.